Paint Choices

Remember three weeks ago when I was freaking out over choosing paint? Well, most of my choices have gone up on the walls- time to take a look. 




 This is the master bedroom and I am thrilled with this soft, greyish blue. It is exactly what I wanted- not too bright and not too dull.


This is my office and I'm...hesitant about this choice. I wanted a very soft pink for its femininity and also for a certain warmth and nurturing feel. I'm afraid that on all four walls pink simply reads "girly" which is not what I want. I'm going to live with it for now but I'm already thinking that a light green would suit me better.


This is the master bath and while this green is pretty peppy I like it. The rest of the wall is going to be mirror so it won't be more pep than I can handle.


Guest bath and this is another one of my choices that I really love. I've tried yellow in rooms before but never gotten it right. This one I love. 


Comments