Has Spring Sprung?

The first day of spring was last week and while I know that’s a cruel joke for some of you as you’re still getting snow. Here in Seattle it is hit or miss- gorgeous and sunny some days and some days overcast with a bite. Still, I have my own gauges for spring and here’s what I’m seeing to make me think it’s here.




Strappy high-heeled, and sexy sandals



Massive shrubs of camellias in a rainbow of colors



Cute, fun, practical, and pink (of course!) sneakers



Gorgeous pink blooms that fill the air when the wind blows making it feel like you've just gotten married.





Floral accessories (Tory Burch bag)



Sweet shy narcissus with their graceful bowing heads



Crisp white shirts (even if they are tucked into an impossibly short skirt- which is cute- worn by an anorexic model)

What makes you think of spring?




Comments