Kitchen Demolition: The Final Goodbye

I promise this is the last you'll hear about the kitchen, mostly because it's gone.

Remember this photo from last week? As a newbie I thought this was as busted up as it gets but no...


THIS is as busted up as it gets. These are the outer walls of the house and that's the floor stacked up in the corner.



This was the wall where the fridge stood. Notice how it aligns with the patio door? That means the new fridge, oven, and cabinets would block the light from the backyard and the view from the front of the house which would not be great. So...



 I graciously allowed Mr. G to have one of the closets in my office-to-be to hold all his kitchen 'stuff'. The studs you see will become the back wall of the kitchen. I am that kind of giving person.

I guess it won't come as a surprise that everything is moving much more slowly than we wanted. Still to come, more of the house disappears.



Comments