Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
- Fur lined parka- no idea who makes it despite extensive research on my part but I LOVE it
- Tory Burch sequined dress $595- could be really cute dressed down with a white shirt underneath
- Tory Burch Mary Jane $425- kind of spring-y color combo but still adorable
- LK Bennett suede/patent pump- because cordovan is hot this fall and this is a sexy classic,
- Philospohy knit dress with jeweled collar $695- again, a soft neutral with a demure simple line but the jeweled collar means business,
- Generation Love- wool w/apaca sleeves $178- this is just fun, a soft sweater with metallic sleeves. Could be worn with jeans or a leather skirt
- Asos belted coat $215- businesslike and love the defined waist
- LK Bennett pump $315- OK, so this is the shoe that Princess Catherine wears almost constantly but it IS a great neutral and who wouldn't want to look as classy as she does?
- Jewelry: Irene Neuwirth necklace and earrings, Mimi So necklace, J/Hadley ring- as so much of what I was drawn to is soft neutrals I thought these beautiful gemstone pieces in deep blue would be a perfect complement.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Suits: Michael Kors scores with a classic herringbone tweed while Rodarte goes 40s broad shoulder in a gorgeous pumpkin orange. One of my favorites, Gucci turns suiting on its head with a luxe velvet smoking jacket and trousers- the epitome of elegance. Erdem takes a slim silhouette and explodes it in a purple and yellow tweed.
Accessories: Oxfords and patent slip-ons by AGL,burnt umber cigarette case purse by Givenchy. Absolute, to-die-for-I don't-care-if-I-have-nowhere-to-wear-them-I-must-own-now stiletto ankle boots with ribbed tights by Burberry Prorsum (seriously, I have to have these boots) and classic black driving gloves with pieced leather and patent purse by Bottega Veneta.