Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011


Am I supposed to do a New Years Eve post? Full of the wit and wisdom I’ve accumulated over the last twelve months and containing nuggets of hope and inspiration for the upcoming year? Yeah, good luck with that. Plus, can I just say that 2011 wasn't that great a year for me or many people I know. It kind of blew and I'll be more happy than sad to see it go. Onward and upward.

I’m not a resolution person because they feel made to be broken and then make you feel bad about yourself. And because I’ve already hit you hard with inspiration and loving kindness in my Christmas Eve post I’ll simply close the year with what’s in my head right now. Don’t be scared.

I hope to let go of all that which does not serve me, lean into the moment, embrace uncertainty because it’s the only certainty out there, and find the path that will make me the best version of me possible.

Here’s hoping you all have safe celebrations and that 2012 brings more positives than negatives.

p.s. thanks to all of you who follow this blog or read me regularly- it means alot. And not in a stalkerish kind of way.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I have to say that having our paths cross in 2011 was one of the highlights in my year, stalkishly or not ;)

May 2012 be whatever you want it to be...and may it include wine.

Kathy G said...

I hope the new year is all you want it to be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...