I was surprised and honored that not one but two fabulous bloggers, Sarah Mac at PEOPLE DON'T EAT ENOUGH FUDGE, and Jennifer at A Sampler, have awarded me the Versatile Blogger award! This is especially lovely coming on the heels of my most recent whinefest.
There are rules for winning this award and they are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs
was harder than I imagined, maybe because I am neither as unique or interesting as I thought I was. That can't be it.
- I never learned to type but am the queen of hunt and peck.
- I moved to 6 different states from the time I graduated college until I was 35.
- I can’t talk w/o using my hands.
- I had 8 cavities when I was 8 years old. (Before you start besmirching my oral hygiene or looking for flossing articles on the web to send me please know that where I grew up they didn’t add fluoride to the water supply until I was 5.)
- I took fencing lessons but was discouraged by the teacher who said I was “too aggressive; fencing is about surprise, and your face says it all”. Husband burst out laughing and I tried to chop his head off.
- I have a rare blood marker that is found over 90% of the time in white, Scandinavian males. (You can think it but don't say it)
- I can recite the alphabet backwards in under a minute.
And here are 15 bloggers who continue to make the blogosphere a more interesting and inspiring place for me. It may be their words or their photos or some crazy combination but they help me stay creative!
In no particular order:
Tales of a Tai Tai