What I Love This Week: Mixed Bag Designs





I know reusable bags are all the rage now but I’ve been carrying this piece of fabulosity for the last 3 years. It was a Christmas gift from my SIL and was stuffed full of all kinds of great little gifties. She’s clever like that- gifts within a gift.

This is from Mixed Bag Designs. They have an amazing array of styles, patterns, and colors and almost everything is under $20 which is crazy good these days. I also like the fact that there is no slogan or logo touting the fact that I'm saving the planet because even though I care I get tired of seeing it shouted everywhere- especially as said touters are often cramming their bags into their SUVs.

I love the color combo- pink and brown together is one of my favorites. It is also the perfect size for those quick trips into Trader Joes. It holds 2 bottles of wine, a bag of Kettles 40% lower fat potato chips (cannot taste the difference!), and a container of TJ toffee. A well balanced meal with all your food groups covered.

Dinner and cuteness aside these bags are tough. I have 3 now and they’re all I take to Costco. I never need to ask for a box, they get filled to the brim (bulk wine, chips, and candy), and never break. Happiness indeed.


Comments

  1. I have four big Kikki K canvas bags that are go-anywhere, do-anything bags. It's amazing how easy the perfect bag makes things!

    Thanks for linking up today, Catherine, it's always lovely to see you. Please don't forget to add a link back to the post so others can visit the linky list too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely bag! Love the colour combo too.

    I haven't got to Costco yet. Must do soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that bold design is fantastic. i tend to just use the generic canvas ones .. should break out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are really cute and I can give you the "professional" angle that pink and brown are still very "in," as are demask patterns (sorry, part of my job.)

    However, there is not a Trader Joes within 200 miles of my house. I'm bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Maxabella- sorry I always forget! Linkback added.

    @Georgi- bold is nice in Portland where it tends to be kind of grey a lot of the time.

    @Lee- you must go to CostCo! One of the best shopping experiences- all these thigns you didn't know you needed at really cheap prices!

    @Abby- oohhh, a professional opinion! Now I'm going to work this bag like I'm on the runway. Sorry about the Trader Joes, they are one funky fun place to shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

No other way around it- I LOVE hearing from you!