Jewelry- I'm Getting Trendy!




One final post about my fun in Denver. My SIL is so fashionable and clever- she is the only person I know who can find adorable jewelry at the car wash. Isn’t this ring the sweetest little thing? Even more astonishing- it was only $6.50!!!

I’ve been following the large ring trend but have not embraced it, maybe because there is only so much jewelry you can wear with sweat pants (they’re an understated item and even my engagement ring looks a bit over the top). Anyway, because I’ve been out in public for 3 days and socializing with her friends (all of whom accessorize and wear high heels and layered tops) I’ve had to step up my meager game and this ring was the perfect way to do it. Plus, it makes me smile every time I look at it.


Comments

Post a Comment

No other way around it- I LOVE hearing from you!