Rain Boots




Just thought you should have a small dose of reality before you go gallivanting off into the weekend all jacked up on my What I Love post this morning.




I may put photos of booties, ghillies, pumps, and all other manner of hot sassy shoes in this blog and I may devour photos of said footwear on everyone’s else’s blogs BUT this is how we roll in Portland. The only sartorial control I have over the situation is that my rain boots are going to be covered with a tattoey tough chick motif that gets me compliments every time I wear them. They’re Voodoo Graphic by Chooka. I would gladly share buying info with you but I got them at this great website where it’s all overstock and end of season so they are long gone. Anyway, Chooka in season can be found at Nordstrom, piperlime, and all kinds of hip places.

And yes, I do wear grandma jeans that are baggy. No leggings, jeggings, or skinny jeans for me. At least not during the day. I’m not going to whine about aging but at some point you have to let it go and dress appropriately.

This is me. This is Portland.

Comments